Before we start going deep into our 21Bets Casino review, let's check out the list of advantages and disadvantages of this casino.
- Licensed by the most reputable gaming authorities in the gaming world - the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority;
- Protects your sensitive data with the use of the industry-standard SSL encryption technology;
- Wide choice of the withdrawal options, including Skrill, Neteller, credit cards, Qiwi, Trustly, WebMoney, Bank Transfer, and others;
- Huge list of the software developers with almost 30 different names;
- Round-the-clock support service, which includes a live chat option;
- Compatible with many modern smartphones and tablets;
- Decent selection of the live gaming options, including Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat;
- Interesting Loyalty Program.
- Support service does not include any phone number;
- Belongs to the ProgressPlay group, which has a not-quite-solid reputation;
- Low withdrawal limitations - €3,000 per week and €6,000 per month;
- Long 21Bets Casino withdrawal time - no less than 5 days;
- Tricky terms for the inactive accounts of the UK players;
- The wagering requirements of 50 times the bonus amount are doubled for certain countries, which are not even specified in the bonus terms;
- 21Bets Casino Welcome Bonus is sticky, which means that it will be deducted from your balance when you request a payout.
Game Library and Welcome Bonus
As you might have understood, the game collection at 21Bets Casino is really diverse. With over 400 games from around 30 software developers, these guys ensure that every gambler will find here something interesting to play. You will find here games from many popular providers (NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, ELK, 1x2 Gaming, Quickspin, Playson, Thunderkick, etc.), as well as from some little-known companies (Gamevy, Rabcat, Skilzz Games, Core Gaming, Bet Digital, etc.).
Speaking of the Welcome Bonus - it looks pretty nice at first glance. The casino grants you a 100% match bonus up to €200 plus some 21Bets Casino free spins on the NetEnt games. When you start reading the bonus terms, the things are getting worse and worse. First of all, the bonus itself can never be withdrawn, as it will be deducted from your balance once you make a withdrawal request. Next, the wagering requirements are 50 times the bonus amount, but for players from certain countries, they are doubled. Not to mention, there are some other tricky terms. Read them all carefully.
Is This Casino Worth Visiting?
Well, it's up to you. If you can live without fair bonuses, and you don't mind long withdrawals, then this place might be good for you. They do have a diverse game library and a wide choice of the withdrawal methods, but still…All we can say is that it's definitely not the best casino we have ever seen (and not the worst either).